Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request!

One of my dearest friends called me to let me know that her daughter-in-love is pregnant.
They had tried to conceive for a very long time and really gave up when all of a sudden,
well, here comes baby.
Just 8 short weeks into the pregnancy, during a routine ultrasound,
the doctors found a tumor growing on the baby's umbilical cord.
The tumor is about 1/2 the size of the baby.
If it is a fluid filled tumor it should go away and the baby will be fine.
If it is another form of tumor (?I don't know the name?)
it will impair the baby's development and the baby will not be compatible with life.
Please pray for this very special, young couple.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Ohhhh, my prayers are definitely with her. I can't imagine what she's going through.