Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ok, It's My Turn!

It's always difficult to write about yourself. I have been attempting to write a little about each of our immediate family members. I've avoided doing my own until now.

I am not quite '50' but this IS the year!!

I have always loved Jesus thanks to my mom who told us so much about Him while we were growing up (Thanks Mom!). I didn't get to go to church much but did attend Christian school for a few years. I really gave my life to Jesus at 16 but, as many of us, have drifted in and out of real commitment. I have attended church since before my marriage to Mark and have served the Lord faithfully since 1981. Mark and I were baptized together in 1986 after his transformation into this blessed Christian life.


I love family, being a wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt, and being a Nana!


I work as an administrator for a medical practice which has been a challenge to learn new skills. Most of my administrative work has been in the area of church ministry. I do feel it is good to keep learning new things, it helps keep the mind sharp.

I love scrapbooking, reading, and hiking (not real hard stuff - just getting out and enjoying all that God created). I am an organization freak, however you couldn't tell that today by looking at my desk!

As far as church ministry, well I have done most everything from teaching to cleaning toilets. I enjoy short term mission trips. From 1999 through the first part of 2007 I was not only the church administrator but also the women's ministries director (this is my real passion). After taking a year long sabbatical I am again feeling the pull back into ministry. God's timing is perfect and He is opening great doors.

I am enjoying this new blogspot. I am looking forward to sharing moments in our lives as well as random information or ideas. I will LOVE to read you comments - so please feel free to send them. If you don't know how, just click the 'comment' at the end of this blog and follow the directions. I had to learn too!

This is enough info about me. Now, I can enjoy sharing all the fun things that happen in our little family.

Have a very blessed day,
Cindy

1 comment:

twondra said...

Once again, I love your words! It's so nice! You can truly see you love the Lord! That's awesome!