Wednesday, June 11, 2008

'Hoop' Di Doo!

So, here is some random information.
This is my new exercise pleasure :
AcuHoop (click on the hightlighted word to see website).

I bought this AcuHoop a couple of weeks ago and love it. What a fun form of exercise. I even took it to work last week and we had a blast with it at lunch.

I am hoping that it will help 'narrow' the waistline. I have lost some weight this year but my midsection didn't get the memo!!

I bought the one that weighs 3 pounds but they are also made weighing 4 and 5 lbs. The instructions do tell you to take it easy the first week or two so you don't get to sore. I didn't listen and I did end up with some bruises the first week. But I have adjusted and I am really enjoying it.

I still walk at least 5 days a week and do some weights but this is a nice deviation from the routine.

Hope you are enjoying your week.
Until the next post - God Bless!
Cindy

2 comments:

twondra said...

Wow! I can't imagine 3 pounds!!

Anne LoGrasso said...

How fun!