Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just Catching Up!

Hi Family,

Well, not much to report in the Cain family this week. I was really sick with some sort of respiratory infection and didn't do much of anything.

Tomorrow is day 81 to 50. I have to admit I haven't been able to do as many things as I had hoped because I have been sick almost since day 90 to 50. So I hope to share some wonderful things this next week. (I have managed to lose 7 pounds this week-yipee).

Next week Matthew will begin horse riding lessons and Kori will have her first dance lesson.

I will definately share picture next weekend!!!
Have a great week.
Cindy

2 comments:

twondra said...

Hope you're feeling better. can't wait to see pics!!

Genny said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by! Wasn't sure which blog of yours to pop into, but this one seemed to be the most current, so I'm not sure if the others are active. Anyway, I hope you are feeling better soon!
Genny